As seen on « Daily Kos »:
What was on John F. Kerry’s chest:
What was on the Boy Emperor’s [sullied] uniform:
What was on the Dick Cheney’s uniform:
And for those of you, like me, who don’t know what they mean:
• Silver Star
• Bronze Star
• Purple Heart
• Combat Action Ribbon
• Presidential Unit Citation
• Navy Unit Commendation
• National Defense Service Medal
• Vietnam Service Medal
• Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross Unit Citation
• Republic of Vietnam Civil Actions Unit Citation
• Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal
The Boy Emperor:
• Air Force Outstanding Unit Award
• Small Arms Expert Marksmanship Ribbon
The Dick Cheney:
• He got zilch ‘cause he got five deferments and ‘had other priorities’ and didn’t have a uniform to put it on.
Kerry’s medals are verified by his official service records. The Boy Emperor’s appear in a photograph of him wearing his uniform; there is a great deal of confusion about what he should or should not have been wearing. But, IF he was wearing them properly, it meant simply that he belonged to an outstanding unit and could shoot a gun. Wow.
Bob Dole (and you other Fascists): Bite me.